Fairmean Bag Help

ryanm

Speeding Up
May 28, 2016
Hi all,
I hope everyone is getting their Golden Week off to a nice start. I use the train for the first time tomorrow and am thus finally going to use my Fairmean bag. I bought this second hand off someone who left Japan, however, and he had lost the instruction sheet. I remember that there used to be a video online, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. The website also appears to be under construction. I won't be able to try the bag out until I get back home from work this evening, but I was told that it can be a bit tricky the first time one uses it. Assuming that I am as mechanically adept as I normally am (by which I mean not at all), I imagine that I will have some trouble. Fairmeans seam to be popular here, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips for getting the bag on properly.
Thanks!

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
It's dead easy. Honestly there is nothing to it. I had heard the same stories as well and well they are false.

ryanm

Speeding Up
May 28, 2016
Cheers, thanks! This was exactly what I was looking for. In the end, it wasn't too hard to put on, but I think I would have been lost without the video.