What's new

Everesting Shiraishi

OK, I'm clear to go for tomorrow as well. The forecast has also improved, with local one for Chichibu saying the slight rain (0-1mm) should stop by midnight and Sat is as below. @xDOMx 's route is slightly different from what I'm used to, but it's just details, the basics are there so we can follow that one. If the weather turns for the worse, or something else comes up I'll post here by 5:30 tomorrow morning to let you know.

無題.png

So @leicaman what's the deal gonna be for when we get there? With current wind forecast, we can probably be there before 10am. Do we just wait at the start of the climb for you to descend? Is there gonna be anyone else there at that time?

So @leicaman what's the deal gonna be for when we get there? With current wind forecast, we can probably be there before 10am. Do we just wait at the start of the climb for you to descend? Is there gonna be anyone else there at that time?
I'm gonna park my car at the bottom of the climb. @saibot is going to be manning the media centre all night and day so you'll see him loitering around nearby if you don't see me.

Oh yes, the media centre. How could I've forgot about it? Sounds great. All the best mate! Knowing that you've already been there for hours and are climbing right now, will definitely help me get up 2 hours or even earlier than I do on a work day. See you tomorrow

A little issue with train timing and unbagging my bike means I'm likely to be 5 to 10 minutes late to the start point.

I may not be, but it's likely. See you all at 7:05/7:10.

Back
Top Bottom