This is still on. If the weather really deteriorates then I may cancel but for now I'm stil on. I'm hoping the rain will stop during the first few hours of the ride and will be lovely for when you guys come out@leicaman I see a forecast of rain for Fri evening through Sat morning. They say 1-2 mm, but I was wondering are you still going on with this? What are the conditions where you might postpone, and the deadline for deciding either way? Thanks.
@TorC Watch this space More than welcome to join if it materializes.
Ha ha. Cheers. Wish you could have come and done a few laps with me mate. Hope you are healing wellGood luck tomorrow. My advice is to start overconfident, big ring the first three ascents, blow up bigger than the Hindenburg and spend the next ten hours in agony. (Or, take it 'easy' and do the whole thing in your smallest gear.)
Actually, that is exactly what I hope to do, starting from the spaceship at 7am, doing just one climb, descending and heading straight back to be back to the spaceship before 1pm. That is the plan in case I can ride tomorrow, which I'll be able to confirm 100% only later this afternoon. @Tuomas has also expressed interest, at least for the outgoing leg of the rideDoes anyone fancy combining a Shiraishi or three with a spaceship to spaceship ride?