What's new

Official Ride ePerformance Training Camp May

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Dear all,

we are preparing several camps in May in the APAC region and we are very interested in knowing if TCC members would like us to put on another camp for you in May?

Right now we are able to put a camp on the weekend of the 26th and 27th of May.

If you are interested please post here - I will contact you and get information to you regarding the training camps.

Best regards,

James.

Interested!
Those camps already planned in Hokkaido & Korea look also nice, but it would be super nice for a salaryman:( like myself to have a camp in Kanto or Nagano area.

Eugen

Guys - Can you let me know what dates are preferable, as you know it takes a huge amount of work to organise these camps so the more info you can give me the better.

I would be interested in the 26th and 27th the 13th is a JCRC race so I will be entering that

Good point!

So the date for a potential camps is the 26th and 27th. - Title post changed!

lol, dont want to miss a race yeah?

BTW how much will this camp cost approx?

I'm interested!

Bird, thank you pricing is the same - 30,000 JPY for TCC members.

When is the sign up deadline? if there are spots available later on and I know I will have that kind of money I will definitely join but at the moment I cant be sure if I can pay for that and the races at the same time

Eric, I need to know ASAP need a minimum number of 15 people to put this on. Also because of bookings and ordering of stuff for the camp its very difficult to take last minute bookers.

so far have it written down on my calender. I've been interested in doing one for a while since I've never had any form of instruction. I'm leaving the weekend open unless something comes up but count me in as most likely i will not back out

Dear All,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this but its been very hard to secure a location.

However Im pleased to announce that we have space at the original venue in Chiba. If you are still interested in attending please let me know so I can get information to you.

Right now we only have 10 spaces available at this camp so it will be 100% based on first come 1st served.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

James

Definitely want to join (if still available)!
I have cleared my schedule of May 26-27 empty for this.

Thanks, Eugen

Guys can you email me at james at eperformance dot jp please - I can then add you to the reservation list and send you the bank and camp details.

Guys sorry for the misinformation but the dates are actually the 19th and 20th.

Back
Top Bottom