What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale ENVE 120mm stem (new in box)

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
New in box ENVE 120mm stem. ENVE uses only the best carbon and parts to produce and extremely high quality product.

Selling because it is too long. It was on the bike for literally 5 mins. I replaced it with a 110mm as you can see in the photos. New in Japan retails between 35,000 - 52,700 yen. Checkout the Rakuten site and you will see what I mean - http://bit.ly/1p5maea

Will sell for 25,000 yen or best offer.

Thanks!
Danny

IMG_2070-1.JPG IMG_2074-1.JPG FullSizeRender-3.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg IMG_2076-1.JPG

Batteries in my digital gram scale are dead - just tried to weigh it. On the Fairwheel Bikes website is some good testing info on this stem - second highest in stiffness for the extensive range of 2014 stems tested. Weight for a 110mm is 120g. Sorry, can`t help you with the 120mm stem weight until I go to the store to buy batteries.

http://fairwheelbikes.com/c/forums/topic/2014-stem-review-3/

"Full carbon stem which had the 2nd highest stiffness to weight ratio of all tested stems. Good looking and available in a full range of sizes. Full carbon construction should provide additional vibration damping over alloy stems. Textured face plate adds to it's ability to hold a bar in place with lower torque which reduces the chance of damaging a lightweight carbon bar. Includes ti bolts but is a bit more expensive than alloy counterparts.

• Manufacturer: Enve
  • Model: Carbon
  • Stack Height: 41mm
  • Avg: Def: 4 mm
  • Weight: 120.1 gr.
  • SxW: 2.07
  • Material: Carbon Fiber
  • Bolt Material: Titanium
  • Angle: 6 degree
  • Price: $265

Back
Top Bottom