What's new

enough of the sexism, i'm out

Pinkie B

Cruising
Jul 4, 2015
Dear Ladies,

I would like to say that you are a wonderful group of humans.

I enjoyed riding with you (those who I have met) and I hope one day to be able to ride with those I haven't.

That said, the men on this group are a disgusting excuse for humanity. They have nothing but piss and misogyny in them and I've had enough, and quite frankly I don't need the negativity in my life.

So I'm out. I'm glad for the connections that I've made. I can be reached at pinkie.boadicea[at]gmail.com if anyone wants to ride together, or on strava at https://www.strava.com/athletes/8208863.

Happy miles everyone!

lzdmlbS.jpg

We have certainly had our share of drama and controversy, but I cannot recall anything remotely sexist ever occuring on these boards.

@Pinkie B

Would you please be so kind as to elaborate on your allegations?

??? Well this is all a little out of left field, usually there is some kind of build up before an eruption like this, a filling of the proverbial magma chamber, so to speak.... :eek:

Nevertheless, I apologize if my misogyny has in some way lowered your evaluation of the good men on this site. I take full responsibility for my bad behavior and I promise to try and improve in the future. If there is anything I can do in penance please let me know.

Oh and, Happy miles right back at ya! :tup

Can't believe you all read a post that was clearly addressed to ladies...

Well, I for one find all the men in the club to be absolute dream boats, and very well mannered towards the fairer sex.

I love riding with them, especially the ones who cover themselves in aftershave before a ride, shave their legs and have beards.

I am surprised not more of us girls join up, given the calibre of man on display here.

An absolute hotbed of fit, slim, muscular hunks, who have the stamina to go at it for hours on end, and no doubt about it!

Shame you have decided to leave, @Pinkie B, but I suppose that leaves more studs for the rest of us ladies (and some of the boys) to get all hot and bothered over.

You carry on as you were, gentlemen!

Back
Top Bottom