What's new

Eastons and New Bar Tape

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Just to let you know easton replaced my carbon back wheel which was damaged descending the Azami Line at no charge. What a relief it was not to have to fork out any more cash. Thanks to everyone for your advice.

Just did a complete overhaul of my bike, including new BB, chain, cables/housing, brake pads etc. Stripped the whole thing down to the frame and greased bearings also. Still waiting for that damned MOST stem, man are they taking their sweet MF time. Oh and what do you think of the new Fizik bar tape recommended by James (FarEast). You likey? Me likey:D

FizikBarTape006.jpg

FizikBarTape003.jpg

Looking great, mike! Looking forward to seeing it with the new stem.

Deej

Looking great, mike! Looking forward to seeing it with the new stem.

Deej

Cheers Deej, looking forward to the day when the Ironsword and the Flying Dog go head to head up Wada or some other hallowed ascent.

Cheers Deej, looking forward to the day when the Ironsword and the Flying Dog go head to head up Wada or some other hallowed ascent.

Dude, I know. I think I've hit the mountains a total of once in the past 100 days. All city riding these days.

But as I mentioned earlier, I plan to hit the hills this month, and I'll let you know before I do.

Deej

Hey Mike,

Looks like new - the two tone tape is great! Glad to hear you got your wheels sorted out. Good for Easton.

Philip

Philip, Deej, cheers boys. You know what? I reckon these companies have people scouring the internet reading these forums. Easton replaced my wheel after I was told by my local bike shop, run by a man very much in the know, that I would be extremely lucky if they did so. And the day after I complained about waiting for 6 months for the MOST stem I ordered, I get an email telling me it's in the post!

Looking good Mike!

Back
Top Bottom