What's new

Does anyone have tent/camping gear to lend to volunteers?

Nizhniynovgorod

Speeding Up
Aug 20, 2010
Please excuse me using the forums for totally cycling-unrelated reasons, but my better-half and I are going up to assist with relief efforts in Tohoku over the coming week.

If anyone has a tent, wellington boots, stove etc, they would be willing to lend/sell-off, it would really be appreciated.

I'm in central Tokyo, looking to go out on Saturday, but would be happy to pick-up within a reasonable distance.

Thanks so much,
Chirag

Gotta Tent!!

I've got a Marmot Equinox 2/3 person tent.
The elastic in the poles has gone but other than that it is a an expedition grade tent that is in great condition.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for replying :D Actually, I've had an offer for a tent this time, so should be fine. However, I may need one in the near future.
I'd just like to add that we are planning on going up to assist with Tohoku Animal Refuge Centre .
If anyone is interested, please let me know, as I believe they are still seeking volunteers.

They are part of the JEARS group, right?

If so tell Isabella Ray is doing great...... Me and my family adopted a beagle that had been made homeless in the earthquake.

He's been comingon leaps and bounds and is currently in the garden with a HUGE rib bone! :D

Back
Top Bottom