Does anyone have tent/camping gear to lend to volunteers?

Nizhniynovgorod

Speeding Up
Aug 20, 2010
Minato-ku
Please excuse me using the forums for totally cycling-unrelated reasons, but my better-half and I are going up to assist with relief efforts in Tohoku over the coming week.

If anyone has a tent, wellington boots, stove etc, they would be willing to lend/sell-off, it would really be appreciated.

I'm in central Tokyo, looking to go out on Saturday, but would be happy to pick-up within a reasonable distance.

Thanks so much,
Chirag

Forsbrook

Maximum Pace
Feb 13, 2008
Katsushika-ku
Gotta Tent!!

I've got a Marmot Equinox 2/3 person tent.
The elastic in the poles has gone but other than that it is a an expedition grade tent that is in great condition.

Nizhniynovgorod

Speeding Up
Aug 20, 2010
Minato-ku
Thank you!

Thanks so much for replying :D Actually, I've had an offer for a tent this time, so should be fine. However, I may need one in the near future.
I'd just like to add that we are planning on going up to assist with Tohoku Animal Refuge Centre .
If anyone is interested, please let me know, as I believe they are still seeking volunteers.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
They are part of the JEARS group, right?

If so tell Isabella Ray is doing great...... Me and my family adopted a beagle that had been made homeless in the earthquake.

He's been comingon leaps and bounds and is currently in the garden with a HUGE rib bone! :D