What's new

Di2 Ultegra

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
I just got word from my manager that I got selected to receive an early release of Shimano's new Di2 Ultegra component set!!!!! It's kind of a waste cuz it will go on an aluminum frame bike but I'm super stoked to try it out! when I get my carbon bike this will be a nice set to put on it!!

Sweet! I will donate a carbonframe if you wanna play! :)

I just got word from my manager that I got selected to receive an early release of Shimano's new Di2 Ultegra component set!!!!! It's kind of a waste cuz it will go on an aluminum frame bike but I'm super stoked to try it out! when I get my carbon bike this will be a nice set to put on it!!

Tim I definitely want to play!!! Because the bike will be the first of the Di2 released to our stores, the bike will be on display when I bring it to work. So If you want to put G.S. Astuto logos all over the bike I am game! It will be great free advertising!

Well, since I'm a bonafide communist - this will have to be available to general mayhem, toge thrashing and enduro mashing as required! We'll keep it very subtle and at the same time very very Jesse Bernstein.

That sounds great! We'll show Tokyo that Seattle is more than Ichiro Suzuki and Starbucks! If everything comes together in time perhaps the 10/29 4 hour enduro will be the debut race and definitely I would like to race Lake Saiko with it!

Back
Top Bottom