What's new

December Weekday Rides

So, all trains lead to Hanno? ;)

Hey,

Sorry for the delay; I have been busy painting snow onto christmas trees...

Right, what does the weather look like on Monday?

Depending on how utterly freezing it is will determine how far into the wilderness I want to take my freezing cold bum-bum

The weather is looking ok but does not look to be going higher than 6C.

Right, chilly indeed.

I would be happy doing the same ride we did before, but taking it a bit further north than the airfield we stopped at before. The river curves round to the left after that and we can keep riding along it as far as we fancy.

Like last time, I am not able to stay out all day, so that would suit me fine, if we don't come up with anything else.

Like last time, I am not able to stay out all day, so that would suit me fine, if we don't come up with anything else.

I would not really be planning to stay out all day either, it being Christmas Eve and me with my Pörkölt to cook.

All good, and I am up for that, but it would kind of exclude J-Sworks from proceedings though...

(Yahoo's forecast is now 2-9C for Monday)

Sorry for the delay; I have been busy painting snow onto christmas trees...

Yeah, I noticed. The Tokyo Cycling Club forum logo is looking like the Niigata Cycling Club logo right now ;)

tcc_logo_l.png

The beauty of Tokyo is (almost) no snow all year round.

True, but whilst quickly thinking how I could make things look a bit nicer and more seasonal, I didn't think, "I know, I will add no snow at all" :)

You may have also noticed that a lot of the other graphics have been updated. This is all in preparation for the update that was announced ages ago, that has honestly not been forgotten about!

Whilst going through the site, I noticed that some of the logos had some pretty mama-chari looking bikes on them.

forum_newBACKUP.gif

These have been melted down and turned into digital scales for us to weigh our skewers with, and replaced with slick new carbon bikes, with slammed stems.

forum_new.gif

WOW - not just slammed stem but crazy high sadles too - I get groin strain just looking at it!

Que - smutty puns! :D

So Owen, still up for a ride tomorrow?

I'll be going out tomorrow (barring severe inclement weather) on an annual Santa ride from Shinjuku to Tomin No Mori (and return). If you decide to join, please wear at least 1 'Santa' inspired garment: Hat, Beard, Jacket, Pants, etc. If you come dressed in Full Santa , then I'll buy you an Irish Coffee at Musashi Itsukaiichi.

Hey guys, I will be free for rides on Dec 26th-28th and probably the 31st. Anyone up for a year-end-ish ride?

I'll be going out tomorrow (barring severe inclement weather) on an annual Santa ride from Shinjuku to Tomin No Mori (and return). If you decide to join, please wear at least 1 'Santa' inspired garment: Hat, Beard, Jacket, Pants, etc. If you come dressed in Full Santa , then I'll buy you an Irish Coffee at Musashi Itsukaiichi.

How did the Santa ride go?

Back
Top Bottom