What's new

cycling in nagoya

Shawnee

Warming-Up
Aug 1, 2006
Hello, i am a competitive cyclist from the US and would like to know if there are any group rides near Nagoya that I could join. I am staying near Nagoya for the month of August and would like to meet some other cyclists to train with. Please let me know if you know anyone who would like to ride!
Thanks, Shawnee

Hi Shawnee- good to see another cyclist riding a Fondriest! If you ever get to Tokyo or I go to train out in Nagoya we should get together for a ride! Have a great week- Ken L.

Well, who would have thought a " competitive cyclist" would be afraid to ride with a 66 year old. Perhaps the 315 watts put the s--ts up him. Heehe!

How did you increase your FTP from 140W to 315W? What does that mean in real world terms? How many months/years has it taken you?

Cheers,

Philip

Phil, if you read the first 15 to 30 pages of the link I provided, you will see how I started to increase my FTP. If you then jump to pages 147/148/149 you will see how long it took. Good reading! Cheers. Tyson

Thanks Tyson . . .

Phil, if you read the first 15 to 30 pages of the link I provided, you will see how I started to increase my FTP. If you then jump to pages 147/148/149 you will see how long it took. Good reading! Cheers. Tyson

This is great stuff. I'm hooked after page 1. Thank you

Philip

This is great stuff. I'm hooked after page 1. Thank you

Philip

LOL. With 186,000 views, I imagine you are not the only one hooked.

Seriously though, if you want to improve your cycling (speed) then take note of what RapDaddyo has to say - a wealth of good training advice!

Good luck. Tyson

Back
Top Bottom