What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Cycling gloves - new

PSB

Maximum Pace
Oct 26, 2014
Just back from a long weekend in Blighty where one of my relatives kindly gave me 3 pairs of cycling gloves. Unfortunately they are too big. I will keep one pair but the others are available. They are cheap (I think he got them at Lidl), Crivit with plenty of padding, size 9.5. Free to a good home - pick up Shinmachi (west of Komazawa Park) in the evenings or Nishi-Shinjuku during the day. PM me if any interest. Cheers, Paul

A very kind gesture.
Just out of interest how long is a 'long weekend in Blighty?'

@Forsbrook
Leave Haneda Friday a.m, arrive Heathrow Friday p.m.
Leave Heathrow Monday a.m, arrive Haneda Tuesday a.m.
(BA/JAL)
I don't particularly recommend it. But enough time to see family and enough time to buy an SLS 9.4 with Ultegra Dii2
as my UK bike!

@Forsbrook
Leave Haneda Friday a.m, arrive Heathrow Friday p.m.
Leave Heathrow Monday a.m, arrive Haneda Tuesday a.m.
(BA/JAL)
I don't particularly recommend it. But enough time to see family and enough time to buy an SLS 9.4 with Ultegra Dii2
as my UK bike!
Yeah,when you look at it like that it is very doable.
Does it mean that you get back to Tokyo before the outward journey's jetlag kicks in,lol?
You really do get to spend an entire weekend in the Sceptred Isle.
Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom