What's new

Cycling Business Opportunity

Kangaeroo

Maximum Pace
Jan 24, 2018
I'd love to do something like this, but I can't afford to buy the business and don't have the nous to keep it running (except into the ground). I thought there might be people here who would be up for giving it a go, though, so posted.
If anybody does decide to go through with it, I'll put my hand up to help out however I can.
Cycling business tour for sale

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the seller, no prior knowledge or stand to gain anything by posting. Just thought the opportunity might appeal to people on the site. Apologies if I've overstepped a mark or the like.

I saw this the other day. Here is the competition. I couldn't find the website for the seller after a quick search. I see a lot of those red bikes you can rent with an app near where I work. They might be more convenient (well, cheaper maybe) for tourists, though you don't get the local knowledge. I might give one of those a go when my mum's over during the summer holidays. Anyone try those red bikes? Are they gaijin sized? I'm 182 cm tall?

I've tried the red e-bikes. Great fun! You're a bit taller than I am, but I think you should be all right. Great way for your mum to get around.
The competition's tours look great!
I'd love to do something like this, but the only way I know how to run a business is into the ground....

Back
Top Bottom