What's new

CycleMode Show 16-18 November

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
The Cyclemode International show is on again this year. It will be at Makuhari Messe (out near Disneyland) on Friday 16th to Sunday 18th November.

I have been to this show the past two years; it's really great because you get to try out the bikes. They have a course set up, one smooth one for road bikes and one with obstacles for MTBs. There are long queues to ride the mainstream manufacturer's bikes, but it's easy to get a ride on a less well known but seriously exotic machine. And for a bit of fun you can try a recumbent or a trike :)

I plan to go again - maybe we can get a TCC group together...
AW.

English http://www.cyclemode.net/exhibition/index_e.html
Japanese http://www.cyclemode.net/

Thanks very much for the heads-up Alan! Definitely going to write that in on the calendar... Just a note for anyone interested in the MTB course, that apparently will only be open on Sat and Sun.

いくべ、いくべ。:p

Of course I will go to find new something to buy;)

Nobu-san, Shinobu-san, Shibagon
行きましょ:)

Naomi

もっちろんですとも~

>>Naomiさん
もち、行きまーーす:D 今からウハウハ気分~:happy1:
もしかしたら、東京サンエスブースにterryの新作が展示されるかもしれません。
(東京サンエスのterryバイヤは、チョットした知人です:))
※毎年、東京サンエスブースはマイロード常連さんの待ち合わせ場所
(たまり場?)です:warau:

女性用ウェアやシューズも見逃せませんね:eek:

If you plan on riding to these things, take your 2nd best bike or chain it up adequately. My friend lost his new Kuota at one of these things about 2 years ago... Thieves have this on their calendar.

Seo Cycle in Makuhari is a good shop as well....further North in the residential area. (Say Hi to Gunji-san if you drop in there). (Might park my bike their actually....)

Makuhari

I am driving there on Sunday from Fussa-Shi(Yokota AB). I already plan on having a full car but if someone wants to follow me you are welcome to. I know the way fairly well so just keep up. When are you guys planning on going and is this a plan for forum members to meet?

Dave

Preliminary... SUNDAY 18?

It looks like a lot of people (not just from TCC either) are planning to go to this show on the Sunday.
Guys from "Alpen-Marker" (The Kusatsu riders), as well as a whole group from my LBS who also know some of us & the Alpen-Marker guys as well are planning to ride there too.

The possibility of having a HUGE group ride out to Makuhari is definitely feasible!
Two to three, possibly even four groups coming together - totaling over 40 riders - on their way to a bike show sounds like a real buzz!!

>Dave "yamaguy01": Bring your bike in the car, park somewhere in central Tokyo, and ride out there with us! It'll be awesome!

Anyone else interested?

Travis

Unfortunately, I have to work on Sunday. The only chance for me too see the show is on Saturday, Nov.17. Is anyone else planning to go there on SAT?

ride to Makuhari

Travis,
I'd love to ride out from Tokyo but my wife and two friends will be with me and to convince three people to do it not to mention getting the bikes in my truck(since my hitch still has not made it's way here since I ordered it 3 months ago!) will be a pain since I can not let the back seat down and I "might"(wife permitting) buy something...... Let me get back in touch with my friends tomorrow and make sure everyone is still on for going on Sunday.

Dave

I have to work on Sunday. Only chance for me is Saturday, Nov.17. Anyone else going on SAT?

I may go on Saturday, keeping Sunday free for the wife, but I'll be bipeding it /_ \_ (as opposed to bi-pedaling it :run01:). Maybe we could meet up at the site.

David

I &Alan are planning to go there on Sat.
Around what time are you all coming? I hope we can meet:)

Nobu☆さん, Shinobuさん, SHIBAGON
いつ行きますか?もし土曜なら会いたいので予定を教えてください。
「バトン練習日」の相談もしたいし;)・・・
穂高レースでのAlanの結果を見て・・・俄然やる気になっている私です(単なる負けず嫌い?:warau:

SHIBAGON
輪行に必要なグッズ、ちゃんとそろえましたよ(遅すぎ?):warau:
今後ともご指導(?)宜しくお願いします:pray:

Saturday works!

I haven't heard back from the "Alpen-marker" guys and some other people from my LBS, SO......
Let's make it Saturday! And also, Thomas, if you're coming along too and the numbers are up, how about .... "official"?:(
We just have to work out where we should all meet!
Travis

Naomiさん
土曜日にいくことになりました。
一緒に行きましょう。宜しく!
nobu☆

I'm going to be driving down with the missus at some point on Friday, work permitting, so it looks like I'll miss most of you guys... Anyone know if the exhibitors will be selling stuff, or is it a pure exhibition?

Saturday we will meet you all there!

I am going by train with Carizma, and KWill. I will see you guys there~~~;)

前売り券

最近の自転車ブームで恐らく混雑が予想されるので・・・・
事前に前売り券を各自で用意されると、当日到着早々イライラしないでいいと思いますよ:p

前売:1,000円 当日:1,200円 高校生以下無料(※学生証をご持参ください)
16日(金)は女性入場無料Day!

前売券は全国のローソン・セブンイレブン・ファミリーマート・ぴあ・CNプレイガイド・サークルK・am/pm・サンクス・イープラス・楽天チケット・および大阪市営地下鉄主要駅売店(10月~予定)で販売中
※以下のコンビニで購入される場合はコード番号を控えて行かれるとスムーズに購入できます。

<ローソン>Lコード:東京35662 大阪58749
<ファミリーマート>Pコード:東京985-223 大阪985-222
<セブンイレブン>商品番号:東京3000525 大阪3000526

※楽天チケットではインターネットチケットが購入できます。(要プリンター出力環境)
※前売券は各会場前日までの販売です。(楽天チケットは東京会場…14日朝9時/大阪会場…21日朝9時まで)

Admission: 1000Yen (Advanced) 1200Yen (the day)
Free(Junior high or under) *ID is required
Free entree for women (NOV16th)

Advanced tickets are now on sale at Lawson, Seven-Eleven, Family Mart, PIA, CN Play Guide, Circle K Sunkus, am/pm, Rakuten Ticket and Osaka city subway.

<Lawson>L-code: Tokyo 35662 Osaka 58749
<Family Mart>P code: Tokyo 985-223 Osaka 985-222
<Seven-Eleven>Code: Tokyo 3000525 Osaka 3000526

*Tickets can be printed out on internet.

Good info, I am buying my advanced tickets tomorrow. Does a foreigner pay for them at the register or some strange non understandable ticket machine that was designed to scare the hell out of us foreigners? :(:confused:

最近の自転車ブームで恐らく混雑が予想されるので・・・・
事前に前売り券を各自で用意されると、当日到着早々イライラしないでいいと思いますよ:p

前売:1,000円 当日:1,200円 高校生以下無料(※学生証をご持参ください)
16日(金)は女性入場無料Day!

前売券は全国のローソン・セブンイレブン・ファミリーマート・ぴあ・CNプレイガイド・サークルK・am/pm・サンクス・イープラス・楽天チケット・および大阪市営地下鉄主要駅売店(10月~予定)で販売中
※以下のコンビニで購入される場合はコード番号を控えて行かれるとスムーズに購入できます。

<ローソン>Lコード:東京35662 大阪58749
<ファミリーマート>Pコード:東京985-223 大阪985-222
<セブンイレブン>商品番号:東京3000525 大阪3000526

※楽天チケットではインターネットチケットが購入できます。(要プリンター出力環境)
※前売券は各会場前日までの販売です。(楽天チケットは東京会場…14日朝9時/大阪会場…21日朝9時まで)

Admission: 1000Yen (Advanced) 1200Yen (the day)
Free(Junior high or under) *ID is required
Free entree for women (NOV16th)

Advanced tickets are now on sale at Lawson, Seven-Eleven, Family Mart, PIA, CN Play Guide, Circle K Sunkus, am/pm, Rakuten Ticket and Osaka city subway.

<Lawson>L-code: Tokyo 35662 Osaka 58749
<Family Mart>P code: Tokyo 985-223 Osaka 985-222
<Seven-Eleven>Code: Tokyo 3000525 Osaka 3000526

*Tickets can be printed out on internet.

Hi all,

I will go on Sat.:)
My bike has fixed (my rib is not yet.:warau:)

If I can, I will be there from morning.

See you!

Ankle w/very dense bone but little cartilage

A balky ankle has me avoiding running on concrete for a while. Sooo, instead of
running to Makuhari Mess I"ll be riding out on Saturday (on my little urban grunge
bike, per E-Kikkoman's advice).

If there's a group ride, it might be amusing to watch me furiously pedal the 45 cm
Muji special.

David

Back
Top Bottom