CYCLEFIT JAPAN @ GS Astuto Akasaka this SAT25th & SUN26th

Dec 31, 2009
Matsumoto
Hello,

I am working out of Tims shop this weekend doing bike fit. Please PM me if you have any interest in being properly positioned on your bicycle at the new GS Astuto Akasaka location. The link to my website is in my signature.

I will also be hosting a technical seminar on bicycle maintenance, safe city riding and other topics followed by a 20 km slow group ride February 9th in Yokohama. If you want to be added to the email invite list PM me your details. It is a free event aimed at beginner riders. If you feel you have the skills to teach people what you are an expert in cycling related and want to get into coaching, this would be a good dry run. I have several similar events planned like this the first half of summer so this is a good chance to show what you've got and get payed the next time around. I am doing this event to promote my bike fit and bike touring services

Thank You

Charles Wiesner
CYCLEFIT JAPAN

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2009
Matsumoto
The final destination and exact time is undecided, it is looking towards the MWR building @ Yokosuka Navy base for the tech seminar and introductions of myself, coach Doug and a rider from The team I wrench for here. The seminar will be followed by a 20km flat out and back with an optional espresso at 10km. We can ride after if folks want to, but this is as far as I lead. It will be a relaxed atmosphere with topics being covered and answers to questions about:
Training and Racing in Japan
Technical Skills
Bike Fit
Riding your bike in the City: safety first
And whatever we feel like. It is a free event and we even have demo bikes available. More info to come. Please visit my website www.cyclefitjapan.com and connect with me there to be put on the invitation mailer or keep posted at this very Facebook group
Thank You
We have many things in store for this event. You can pre submit questions or topics you want to hear about and the best question will get a FREE bike fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk