What's new

Cycle Mode Show

DT and I have a ride planned for Friday (you free?) but if that falls through might try to make it down that day.

I'll be at the show working so no doubt I will see many of you there.

I may even be able to sort some of you out with tickets... depending on the amount I have and times you arrive.

Get us a ticket mate. I thought I was working this weekend, but I am not.

I want to come and annoy you at work! That would be a dream come true for me!

DT and I have a ride planned for Friday (you free?) but if that falls through might try to make it down that day.

I have some golf work in the morning then training it to Makuhari...so probably can't squeeze a ride in... :warau:

I got free tickets (thanks Danny! :) ) and will be there on Friday after the "prime time" (12:00-15:00). Anyone else planning on dropping by on Fri?

I'm having a day off on friday, and I'd rather ride hard than go to Cycle Mode :p

You guys please enjoy the crowd:p1:

I went to Cycle Mode last year and the crowd is nothin compared to the Tokyo Game Show.
In fact I think it was hardly crowded at all.

Got my ticket and will go Sunday afternoon (got a condo meeting in the morning).
It's only a few stations from my house so it's very convenient.

Think I made a thread about Cycle Mode (but it was a while ago).

Get us a ticket mate. I thought I was working this weekend, but I am not.

I want to come and annoy you at work! That would be a dream come true for me!

Owen.... you annoy me 24/7 why would annoying me at work be any different?

Hi James. Given I can get-out of work on-time, I hope to be at the venue around 18:45 on Friday. Apparently ladies are free on Friday, so the missus won't need to pay :thumb: . If you still have any tickets available for myself though, I'll gladly accept:D. I can PM my phone number.

Cheers,
C

I'm on my way now. Will probably be lining up at 15:00 to whatever entrance I find.

楽しみ:bike:

damn, some of you were there?

I went saturday, cruised around and looked at a bunch of stuff. I did notice that there was a lack of race queens when compared to the Motorcycle & Auto show.

Other than that, good to see the great variety of brands out there that make various bits and bobs. To date, I really just know the things that are at Ys Gear and Nalsima.

Highlight was probably the half pipe for the kids to ride on.... !

Next time I'll check in earlier to meet up for a beer.....

:beer2:

Back
Top Bottom