What's new

Cycle Mode Show

Phil

Maximum Pace
Sep 1, 2007
DT and I have a ride planned for Friday (you free?) but if that falls through might try to make it down that day.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
I'll be at the show working so no doubt I will see many of you there.

I may even be able to sort some of you out with tickets... depending on the amount I have and times you arrive.

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Get us a ticket mate. I thought I was working this weekend, but I am not.

I want to come and annoy you at work! That would be a dream come true for me!

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
DT and I have a ride planned for Friday (you free?) but if that falls through might try to make it down that day.

I have some golf work in the morning then training it to Makuhari...so probably can't squeeze a ride in... :warau:

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
I got free tickets (thanks Danny! :) ) and will be there on Friday after the "prime time" (12:00-15:00). Anyone else planning on dropping by on Fri?

bird

Speeding Up
Nov 30, 2010
I'm having a day off on friday, and I'd rather ride hard than go to Cycle Mode :p

You guys please enjoy the crowd:p1:

Lawrence

Speeding Up
Jul 23, 2011
I went to Cycle Mode last year and the crowd is nothin compared to the Tokyo Game Show.
In fact I think it was hardly crowded at all.

Got my ticket and will go Sunday afternoon (got a condo meeting in the morning).
It's only a few stations from my house so it's very convenient.

Think I made a thread about Cycle Mode (but it was a while ago).

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Get us a ticket mate. I thought I was working this weekend, but I am not.

I want to come and annoy you at work! That would be a dream come true for me!

Owen.... you annoy me 24/7 why would annoying me at work be any different?

Nizhniynovgorod

Speeding Up
Aug 20, 2010
Hi James. Given I can get-out of work on-time, I hope to be at the venue around 18:45 on Friday. Apparently ladies are free on Friday, so the missus won't need to pay :thumb: . If you still have any tickets available for myself though, I'll gladly accept:D. I can PM my phone number.

Cheers,
C

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
I'm on my way now. Will probably be lining up at 15:00 to whatever entrance I find.

楽しみ:bike:

theDude

Maximum Pace
Oct 7, 2011
damn, some of you were there?

I went saturday, cruised around and looked at a bunch of stuff. I did notice that there was a lack of race queens when compared to the Motorcycle & Auto show.

Other than that, good to see the great variety of brands out there that make various bits and bobs. To date, I really just know the things that are at Ys Gear and Nalsima.

Highlight was probably the half pipe for the kids to ride on.... !

Next time I'll check in earlier to meet up for a beer.....

:beer2:

Top Bottom