What's new

Cycle Mode 2006

Pete

Speeding Up
Sep 22, 2006
I just noticed in a cycling magazine that CYCLE MODE INTERNATIONAL 2006 is taking place on November 4th and 5th in Chiba at the Makuhari Messe staduim.

If you can not make it, dont worry there will be a different and bigger one later this month at Tokyo Big Eye on the 17th, 18th and 19th. I will try to add the link for the CYCLE MODE show. But I am not a computer Geek so it probably wont work. :eek:

Happy Travels

Pete:)

hi

that one at Big Eye sounds interesting. Do you know the name of the show?

Ash

Tokyo Cycle Show 2006

I just noticed in a cycling magazine that CYCLE MODE INTERNATIONAL 2006 is taking place on November 4th and 5th in Chiba at the Makuhari Messe staduim.

If you can not make it, dont worry there will be a different and bigger one later this month at Tokyo Big Eye on the 17th, 18th and 19th. I will try to add the link for the CYCLE MODE show. But I am not a computer Geek so it probably wont work.

I can't make it to Makuhari this year, but what about a TCC excursion to the event at Big Sight in Ariake? Btw, here is the link

=> Tokyo Cycle Show 2006

2006/11/17(Fri)~11/19/(Sun)
Exhibition Area: WEST1・2
Time: 9:30-17:30
Admission Fee 1,000 yen

I'd suggest Saturday, Nov.18. Any takers? :)

yeah, I'll roll with that! i would be very interested to see it.

Unfortunately I usually have to work in the morning so it would be better for me if we went in the afternoon (by bike of course!)

Maybe a beer somewhere afterwards?

Ash

Unfortunately I usually have to work in the morning so it would be better for me if we went in the afternoon (by bike of course!)

Maybe a beer somewhere afterwards?

Same here, I expect to finish work around noon, taking the bike to Ariake afterwards. A beer and a bite in Odaiba to conclude the day sounds terrific.

Same here, I expect to finish work around noon, taking the bike to Ariake afterwards. A beer and a bite in Odaiba to conclude the day sounds terrific.

私も参加させていただいていですかぁ~^^
いろいろ自転車のこと勉強したいです♪

よろしくお願いします☆

私も参加させていただいていですかぁ~^^
いろいろ自転車のこと勉強したいです♪
よろしくお願いします☆

どうぞよろしくお願いします! :)

Thanks for joining in! I think we'll have a nice "TCC Evening" out in Odaiba. :beer:

どうぞよろしくお願いします! :)

Thanks for joining in! I think we'll have a nice "TCC Evening" out in Odaiba. :beer:

Sounds like a fun day. Sorry to say that I have to work on saturdays:cry: Thank you Thomas for putting the link up. Ill have to study the dummies guide to link management:)

Back
Top Bottom