Withdrawn Culprit 52cm Aluminum Frame Road Bike - ¥120,000 (PRICE drop)

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello,

PRICE Drop - 120,000 yen.

Up for sale is a 52" aluminum frame Culprit RoaDi road bike. Culprit is a small company out of Taiwan. They manufacture the frames in the same plants as some of the bigger names. But because it is not a name brand, (thus lower overhead) he sells them at a far less cost than an equivalent. I bought this bike last year and paid $2,695 USD, including shipping and duty taxes.

I have used it quite regularly this past year. Stored inside, cleaned regularly and never crashed. Performance and handling is stellar. A good all around bike and a good climber. I am selling it because I am funding another project and upgrading to another Culprit bike.

Here is a link to their site with specifics - https://culpritbicycles.com/collect...ultegra-disc-brakes-with-reynolds-assault-slg

This one comes equipped with the following:

2016 Culprit RoaDi
Size 52 , fork, seatpost carbon Black/white

Reynolds Stratus Pro disc brake wheels

Culprit carbon stem Painted to match frameset

Culprit flat top carbon road Bar painted to
match

Shimano ST 685 11 speed shifters FD-6800 front Derailleur, RD-6800 Rear Derailleur gs,

CS-6800 11-32 cassette CN-6800 chain FC-6800 52/ 36

Shimano hydraulic disc with Shimano centerlock rotors
2* 4-season Continental tires 700x25C

road tires and tubes

Seat = DDK r-156(also included a spare Prologo seat)

Black Bar tape

One month old Shimao Ultegra chain.

Bought for ¥260,000 and will let her go for ¥120,000 OBO (Cash, bank transfer, Paypal (but will have to split the 4.5% paypal fee with you).

Send me a message with any questions. I live in Western Tokyo on the Chuo Line if you want to give her a test drive. Or I may be able to meet up with you somewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
I've seen this one in the flesh plenty of times and it's a nicely set up bike and would be a good investment for whoever buys it. I'd buy it myself if I had the space.