What's new

Creative touring--88 temples of Shikoku

Too bad that there was no kickstarter when I did this.

I hereby offer my traditionally bound touring notebook with all 88 official temple calligraphies for sale. Since its one of a kind, a sales price of USD2000 seems appropriate (now). Hey, its one of a kind, handpainted, original, not printed. Higher bids welcome, serious bidders only.

No bidders yet, so let me up the ante. I will use the money to bicycle tour to Mt Koya-san (fixed!), buy a picture postcard, have it signed by a monk, and skid over it repeatedly on my way down the mountain before sending it to the buyer.

This can be pledged individually for jpy5000 as well.

Actually next year I am thinking of riding Mt. Aso the worlds largest calderas with a circumference of 125km...... maybe we could big that up and get people to pay for it...... we could even have a duck for a mascot.?

Or people send us stuff to throw in the crater, we carry it up and charge per weight. Of course we throw the stupid duck mascot in as well.

no we don't, we spit roast it and eat it for the love of god!

Actually next year I am thinking of riding Mt. Aso the worlds largest calderas with a circumference of 125km
no one likes a correcter but try Japan's largest. If it's a Muscovy I say drown it but if a mallard spit roast will work well

Back
Top Bottom