For Sale Crank brothers Eggbeater 3 pedals set

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Bought these for my new bike as they looked slim and nice and I wanted some pedals that use cleats I can walk with. I know a number of people here use MTB or CX/gravel with 2 bolt cleat setup, so consider this bargain before I just put them on my commuter. Only had one ride with them, about 100km - so almost new. Included: 1 pair of cleats and 2 pairs of optional tread contact sleeves that come with the pedals, as well as a pair of shoe sole protectors and additional 6 pairs of contact sleeves that I bought separately. Not shown in the photo, but I also have the user manual, cut-out measurement tool for cleat setup and additional optional inserts that go between the cleats and the shoes if necessary (if the shoes have deep recess for the cleats. Apparently very popular in the MTB world for its durability and dirt repelling properties, but I just couldn't get used to the feel of their unclipping and went back to the road pedals (for the new bike at least). Can't even calculate how much it all cost me, but you can have the whole lot for 8,000 yen (before I change my mind).