Sold! Complete SRAM Force 2013 group set for sale - ALL SOLD

kubatyszko

Speeding Up
Jul 29, 2012
Shinagawa, Tokyo
Hi there, I will be selling my SRAM Force 2013 groupset (bought in early 2013, this is the 2*10, not the new force 22).
Most items have been manufactured in the last weeks of 2012.

It includes the following:

• Brifters
  • GXP Crankset - 175 compact 34/50
  • GXP Bottom Bracket 68 English - ceramic bearings, not SRAM
  • Brakes (front and back obviously)
  • Front and rear derailleurs (the rear one is medium cage - called WiFli)
  • 11-32 1070 sprocket (confirmed this is 11-32)
  • 1071 Chain.

If you wish, carbon-braided Clarks cables and housing can be yours as well, including ferrules - but it will be the one removed from my bike so I'm not sure how useful will it be for you.

The items have been bought in Feb and March 2013, installed on my bike and since then I've done some 1000km on them (In June I moved temporarily out of Japan, and the bike has not been in use at all).

Everything has original boxes and manuals.

Everything is in very good condition, might have minor scuffs and marks, never been crashed.
Cranks have visible scratches on the bottom ends of each crank (a few strikes onto the stairs in my building going up and down the slope from bicycle parking - no matter how careful I am - this happens to me a lot).

Paid $900 for the group set, will sell for 65000 JPY

Detailed pictures will only be available after December 15th (when I'm back in Tokyo).

Cheers

Last edited:

kubatyszko

Speeding Up
Jul 29, 2012
Shinagawa, Tokyo
And so I'm back in Tokyo, found enough time to remove the group set from my bike and take pictures.
Everything is exactly as described above.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUAZzqCr.jpg&hash=5cf1c3348c9df9fe56478d1702bc6f0e

For detailed pictures go here:

http://imgur.com/a/tBdbE

As a bonus, buyer will receive UNUSED SRAM Red chain catcher (this is what you get with SRAM Red group set but not Force), I never used it because it didn't work with my frame (tubes have square profile and the chain catcher protruded too much).

EDIT - all the brake nuts have been found, and everything will be exactly as it came with the set.

Cheers

Last edited:

kubatyszko

Speeding Up
Jul 29, 2012
Shinagawa, Tokyo
Since there were no buyers (and one pulled his tentative offer) the groupset is now on Yahoo Auction (as a whole),
if it doesn't sell I might be willing to split it into individual pieces (but the crank chainrings, chain and the sprocket go together - as the wear is the same).
The auction is still on, but I will start accepting tentative offers for individual pieces.

Last edited: