What's new

Classifieds issue

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
BTW - I tried to enter a special product into the classifieds but it seems the site is having issue. Anyway - please feel free to move / edit /strike if not appropriate:

I've put together a special lightweight Kusatsu Kit for TCC / HFC members only. This is a very special deal and includes:
1) 20mm full carbon wheel set 20/24 (shimano/campy) 1250gr /pr.
2) Full carbon saddle. 95gr
3) Full carbon seatpost. 180gr
4) Full carbon bidon cage. 23gr
Everything is constructed from Toray T-700 / 3K and very high quality. The wheels are on par with BOMA and Shimano featuring Bitex hubs, aero spokes, etc. Complete with proper pads and skewers.

If you're interested, please let me know - stupidly low price.

picture.php

Thanks Tim, I'd appreciate more feedback on these issues, so we can eradicate them.

Hi Thomas - when I tried to submit I got a server 400 error. Almost like the script was just bofo. Should I try again?

Tim, I confirm a server issue related to pic uploads. I"ll try to debug the issue, until then you could always post your ad without image and update later. Sorry about the trouble!

Actually that didn't work either :(

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /classifieds/uploadproduct.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It actually worked, Tim, but all ads need to be approved first. I have just upgraded the script to its latest version and image uploads seem to be working now. Thanks again for brining this up.

Hi Thomas ^- thanks - yes - it uploaded fine now. I'll want to update the image because I didn't attach - so perhaps later I'll cancel and resubmit with images. But for now its fine.

Back
Top Bottom