What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Cinelli Mash bullhorn bars, plus some kit

jdd

Maximum Pace
Hardest Crash
Jul 26, 2008
Here are some primo bars for you. Cinelli Mash bullhorns--31.8, and I think 40cm wide. They're an easy google to see online pics, reviews, etc. These are the black ones.

They come as is, and included with the bars are the items in the pics. Dura Ace brake levers, Tektro 'helpers', a set of cantilever brakes, and some dura ace down tube shifters. This stuff was used for one very short season, and then I changed my mind about it all--so it's been sitting for a few years. The bar tape is shot (crumbling off when handled) and def needs replacing. Housings and cables as pictured, and there's an added shifter cable not in the pics. (as if that would make all the difference!)

¥10,000 includes shipping anywhere on honshu, a bit more for other islands. Bank transfer only, as I don't have PayPal or post office accts.

bullhorns overall.jpg

bullhorns closeup.jpg

bullhorns brakes:levers.jpg

bullhorns DAlever.jpg

Back
Top Bottom