What's new

Chinarello

Anyway - they are good frames! At least the mainland ones I've seen at the fabs. And, hey, if you're going to clone something start with the best!

As Tim pointed out, it is the look.... and, not the LOOK

Tim, was the purchase from the above website? Any advice when buying?
I fancy one in black and yellow

From the sidelines: I bought an open mold frame sourced from the mainland through Tim and couldn't be happier. Especially if you plan to abuse your bike as a tool and not a work of art, the cost performance of Chinese carbon is great. Wouldn't want to be seen with a Chinarello though. Maybe if I knew exactly where it came from. But as its not the shape, but the layup, there are many other open mold frames to choose from, that people seem to be very satisfied with.

Looks very nice Tim. I presume it comes with no seat post or clamp? What BB is that? Details details please and looking very forward to seeing the build:)

The build looks nice. I've been trolling AliExpress for a bit recently and from the other forums where they discuss the chinarellos, a seller named Great Keen seems to be the most popular. Honestly, I can't afford a real Pinarello so I may just settle for the chinarello (the new Dogma 65.1 Think 2 replica frame is now being sold).

Back
Top Bottom