What's new

Check out Vlad's work!

Cory M.

Maximum Pace
Dec 18, 2012
Really thought everyone should see what Vlad over Equilibrium Cycle Works is up to: https://www.facebook.com/equilibriumcycleworks/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1140046972682911

I had my frame built and completed just one year ago, and it has been an amazing bike. But he continues to push boundaries and come up with really impressive frames. I know people have strong feelings about steel one way or the other generally (and also preconceived ideas about things like weight, but his frames are light!), but check him out as a great way to support local and great work!

Vlad's work is great and a thoroughly bloody nice chap.

As to the misconstrual of steel versus other materials, that is always a conversation that annoys me as, as with anything, if you don't like it then don't buy it; no one's forcing you, i.e., the constant Rapha vs A.N.Other clothing brand 'debate'.

Also, some steel/stainless/alloy/titanium frame builders are doing great, ultra-attractive things at pretty lightweights that suit many apart from the ultra weight conscious (and those that prefer the look of carbon frames) so it isn't a compromise for those that know a good frame builder and prefer the feel/aesthetic of metal.

Anyhow, to recap, Vlad's great!

Back
Top Bottom