What's new

CHAMELEON - A GEAR SHOW of HIGH END STEEL/ULTRALIGHT TRAVEL BAGS

Jules

Speeding Up
Nov 8, 2009
Next week, Oct 18th is relaxo-night. EQUILIBRIUM CYCLEWORKS & FAIRMEAN will be showing new gear at POTAVEL/F.I.G in Daikanyama Tokyo. Equilibrium will be showing 5 exotic steel performance bikes including KVA stainless steel. All custom, hot&light machines. Fairmean will be showing&demonstrating 155gram ultra[light/compact/strong/one piece/fast on&off] roadbike travel bags (rinko bags), + a proto 90gram full roadbike bag that stuffs down to a 7cmx 10cm package, and on the bike in less than 2 minutes. Ultra strong, untearable, semitransparent.
Just Mate will be turning natural energy sodas loaded with up stuff, there may be a mixed (gin? Vodka?) cut. It's an open event, would love to see folks&family there. Hopefully it's the first of many.

More detailed maps of the spot are coming.

Julesimage.jpg

I will be there, if only to stop anybody from touching my equilibrium CX bike.

KVA Steel! I was checking them out a while back (soma fabrications uses them for 2 frames) - ultimately I decided out of my budget, but looks amazing!

I will be there, if only to stop anybody from touching my equilibrium CX bike.

Is that your Equilibrium being built up at FIG now with the Lefty fork? The staff showed me that bike when I was in there the other day. Absolutely beautiful frame!

Nope, but ill bet it is at least just as beautiful. We're currently putting the headbadge on. I won't post pictures until after the event, as you have to see it live, to really appreciate it.

They are really nice looking frames. A little out of my price range at the moment though.

Always up for a lighter, easier, rinko bag so i'll Maybe go..

And those lugs look a bit tasty too..

Ahh, sorry to miss this! Need to ride tomorrow!!

That was fun. Nice to meet @Deej. The bikes were sexy. Loved the blue/chrome one in particular. Gunners cross bike was nice too. First time to see a cross bike and disc brakes. It was a bit clean for a cross bike as I understand things though :rolleyes:. Love those bike bags. So happy with my one.

Back
Top Bottom