CHAMELEON - A GEAR SHOW of HIGH END STEEL/ULTRALIGHT TRAVEL BAGS

Jules

Speeding Up
Nov 8, 2009
Tokyo, Uehara
fairmean.com
Next week, Oct 18th is relaxo-night. EQUILIBRIUM CYCLEWORKS & FAIRMEAN will be showing new gear at POTAVEL/F.I.G in Daikanyama Tokyo. Equilibrium will be showing 5 exotic steel performance bikes including KVA stainless steel. All custom, hot&light machines. Fairmean will be showing&demonstrating 155gram ultra[light/compact/strong/one piece/fast on&off] roadbike travel bags (rinko bags), + a proto 90gram full roadbike bag that stuffs down to a 7cmx 10cm package, and on the bike in less than 2 minutes. Ultra strong, untearable, semitransparent.
Just Mate will be turning natural energy sodas loaded with up stuff, there may be a mixed (gin? Vodka?) cut. It's an open event, would love to see folks&family there. Hopefully it's the first of many.

More detailed maps of the spot are coming.

Jules

bloaker

Maximum Pace
Nov 14, 2011
Miura, Japan
KVA Steel! I was checking them out a while back (soma fabrications uses them for 2 frames) - ultimately I decided out of my budget, but looks amazing!

Gunjira

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2009
Tokyo
Nope, but ill bet it is at least just as beautiful. We're currently putting the headbadge on. I won't post pictures until after the event, as you have to see it live, to really appreciate it.

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
That was fun. Nice to meet @Deej. The bikes were sexy. Loved the blue/chrome one in particular. Gunners cross bike was nice too. First time to see a cross bike and disc brakes. It was a bit clean for a cross bike as I understand things though :rolleyes:. Love those bike bags. So happy with my one.