What's new

Chain Reaction starting to suck badly.

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
After making two recent orders from CRC I'm becoming more and more disenchanted with them.

1) One order is now 'processing' more than 2 weeks even though all the items showed in stock. No updates, nothing.

2) Second order in 'processing' mode now several days. At least I get an email - but its in Japanese - and even in Japanese it makes no sense. Its like keigo from hell written by someone who obviously has no clue or authority to do anything except apologize profusely in an email which simply wasted my time and decent use of internet bandwidth. Again - one item was actually NOT in stock - even though it showed IN STOCK - and they are holding the order.

You'd think these idiots might have done something as simple as:

Dear Sir - the item below in question is not currently in stock. Would you like to wait? Or have us ship the remainder of your items now?

And, if their order system is not capable of auto-managing very simple and common issues like this, then all their IT staff should be fired.

I only have one word for this given the current, even somewhat dated, state of IT art. Fucktards.

I'm still waiting for an order placed on December 17. So far, I've just received a short notification that one (out of totally five) items is back-ordered. No other updates either.

only luck?

Feeling lucky, ordered some things yesterday and got the "items dispatched" notification this morning!

Now , hopefully everything is packed properly:D

I certainly share some of the concerns expressed here...

I am lucky I think. I ordered a trainer on 12 Dec and after a day it already dispatched, CRC put the those order into 2 packages and all of them arrived around Xmas, no tax.

Sometime it is not the problem of the shop, Japanese customs already do a bad thing too.

If you are still having issues with service/getting your stuff, you should complain to the company. I did with Evans and they gave me credit to compensate and get some stuff. As it turned out, they screwed that up too, but offered me some more free stuff, so it is not as bad as it could have been. Best not to have any issues though if you can choose.

Back
Top Bottom