Sold! Cervelo Soloist Carbon 58cm - ready for the new cycling season

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
I need room for a new project so my beautiful red Soloist has got to go. The Bike is too big for me so it doesn't get used as much as it deserves to be. I'd rather sell it to someone who will get good use out of it. Very sad to see it go, and if it was a little smaller I'd love to keep it. Enough of me blubbing... here are the specs:

- Cervelo Soloist Carbon 58cm frame
- 3T full carbon fork
- Full Ultegra 6800 Groupset, in very nice condition. (50/34 172.5mm crankset, 11-28 cassette)
- 38mm carbon CLINCHER wheels , lightweight spokes and Novatec hubs
- 44cm carbon handlebars (Chinese), new Pro bartape
- carbon aero seatpost
- Vertu CCAV-S saddle
- Lithion II 23mm tire on front (new), Rubino Pro 23mm on back (90%)
- sold WITHOUT pedals (but can arrange to supply a set of Shimano R550 SPD-SL pedals in very good condition)
- 6.9kg without pedals

150,000 yen OBO

Bike can be viewed in Hino (Tokyo).

The toptube has a small chip where the brake housing enters the toptube (see the photo), there are a few small scratches and wear marks in the paint but generally in nice condition. The bike hasn't been used much since I built it as it is too large for me. The other day I took the bike for a short ride, gave it a tune up, new bar tape, new front tire, it's ready to ride, just in time for the new cycling season. Please take this off my hands before I change my mind :)

Here's a review of a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.

Attachments

Last edited: