What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Cervelo P5X [mint] w/ lots of goodies!

invisible-z

Cruising
Jun 8, 2015
This is a mint condition Cervelo P5X w/ goodies for sale - USD$9,800.

Photos (updated Jan 4):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qfGlTOS08k4wyGhL2

This is the complete package with bike, bag, gears, and a portable trainer... all under warranty and practically brand new.

The Bike (July 2017)
Cervelo P5X Medium – Di2 Ultegra version

Components installed (bought Aug 17 or later):
Ultegra Di2 full set
HED Jet Plus 6 Front
HED Jet Plus 9 Rear
HED Jet Plus Disc Rear Wheel (used 1 race only)
Rotor 2Inpower power meter 170mm
Rotor QXL Chain Ring
Cervelo P5X Biknd Travel Bag
Drag2zero armrest (installed)
Profile Design aero bar (installed)
Cervelo P5X aero bars (never instaslled / unused)
Cervelo P5X arm rest (never installed / unused)
Di2 TT shifters (extra set)

Trainer (bought Sept 2017):
Feedback Omnium Portable Trainer

Helmet (bought Aug 2017):
Giro Aerohead Mips Helmet medium (used 1 race only, bought in Athlonia Tokyo)

I spent close to USD15,000~ on the bike and parts. I have full receipt and documentation from authorized dealers for the purchases. I raced a total of two races on this bike late last year. In the latter race (Xiamen), I got new personal best by over 30 mins (unexpected) and dipped below 5 hours. I promised my partner I would spend more time with her if I ever dipped below 5-hours (which I thought would at least one full season from date of purchased!). It happened sooner than expected (yay?) and I am fulfilling my end of the bargain.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Feel free to leave your phone number if you want me to call you for a quick chat.

I am a permanent resident of Japan and currently located in Hong Kong. I am willing to delivery in person to Tokyo if it coincides with my trips to Japan.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom