What's new
IMG_1688.jpeg

For sale Classifieds Castelli Winter Gear, Jackets/Bibs, everything XL size

Sold
¥2,500 to ¥29,000
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

All the gear is from last winter and everything is size XL. All the gear is also lightly used since I spent most of the time on trainerroads instead of on road due to work commitments. Over summer I lost 10kg and this gear doesn't fit me any more, on top of it, I've to make space for baby which is due in January.

Alpha ROS 2 Jacket is brand new and unused.
Sorpasso ROS wind bib tights have been used once on a 60km ride and washed once.
Both of them were for a trip last January which I had to cancel due to work.

Castelli Perfetto ROS Long sleeveMilitary Green¥19,000¥15,200
Castelli Gabba ROS JerseyDrive Blue¥9,000¥7,200
Castelli Perfetto ROS Light GiletDrive Blue¥7,000¥5,600
Castelli Alpha ROS 2 JacketFiery Red¥29,000¥23,200
Castelli Sorpasso ROS Wind Bib TightsBlack¥18,000¥14,400
Castelli NanoFlex 3g Arm Warmers (Large)Black¥2,500¥2,000

IMG_1688.jpegIMG_1689.jpegIMG_1682.jpegIMG_1685.jpegIMG_1686.jpegIMG_1687.jpegIMG_1678.jpegIMG_1679.jpegIMG_1680.jpegIMG_1681.jpegIMG_1692.jpegIMG_1693.jpegIMG_1691.jpeg
Just to clarify: the items are in European XL, not Asian XL = European L, correct? (I am quite sure it is the former, but want to ask just to be sure.)

yeah good question.
If it's not too personal what were your measurments height and weight 12 months ago?

From my experience, the sizing runs the same in Japan (aka Y's road) and Wiggle. Since I've ordered from both.
Perfetto long sleeve, Alpha ROS 2 and Sorpasso bib tights were from Y's road, the rest from wiggle. The fit of Gabba and Perfetto long sleeve is exactly the same across shoulders, chest and waist. The Alpha ROS 2 runs larger then Perfetto and I assume it's to fit in much thicker base layer ( I was planning to wear a thick fleece).

Also I've ordered the same exact same castelli summer jersey from wiggle and Y's road and sizes were exactly the same too.

As for me 12 months ago, I was 81-80kg, 184cm tall17% BF. Athletic build/gym rat, so I would say slightly more upper body muscle than general population.

Also, I'm very OCD about fit, I like having sleeves correct length, no loose fabric flapping in the wind etc.

Castelli sizing wise, right now I have most of the above gear in Large (except Alpha ROS and Sorpasso bibs) and my build is slowly becoming a cyclist t-rex (much to my wife's disappointment) and I'm 72kg +/-1. For reference I've couple Maap long sleeve jerseys and I'm medium in that and they are very aero tight.

Thanks.
As for sizing, it depends on the manufacturer whether they relabel sizes or not. Pearl Izumi does relabel and their collection they sell in Japan also have Asian fit, e. g. shorter sleeves with smaller diamerter. So knowing the sizing is crucial when you order stuff in Japan.

I already thought they kept European sizing, but in the off chance it was Japanese sizing, I wanted to double check. European XL is too large for me, European L could fit.

No worries and I agree with Pearl Izumi, it just doesn't work here for me either.

Back
Top Bottom