What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Canyon CF SLX 2014

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Hi all

It is with a heavy heart that I am putting my 2014 Canyon CF SLX road bike up for sale. She is an absolute beaut but since getting my custom bike the Canyon has just been sitting in the spare room. This bike was born to ride up hills.

She has never been raced or crashed and if you know me, you know I look after my bikes really well. Never ridden in the rain, apart from the few times I have been caught out in a sudden shower. Never stored outside. Parts replaced frequently and kept immaculately clean all the time. There are a few small scuffs / scratches on the frame but not very noticable at all. The frame is a large. I'm 6ft 2. It is roughly a size 58 frame although it is certainly smaller than my old size 58 Specialized tarmac. The fork steerer is uncut so you can adjust it to fit you. The bike as sold, was weighed today at 6.450kgs (san pedals). With my climbing wheels and lighter saddle, the bike tips the scales at a smidge over 6kg (with pedals) . Not bad for a large frame.
The bike comes with two sets of wheels, a pair of FFWD F4R carbon tublar wheels (not sure how many KM on them as I swap out my whels for different sets regularly) and a pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels that came with the bike but have done less than 400km.

See below for specs

Frame - Canyon CF SLX Large

Crank - DA9000 compact crank 34/50T 172.5mm
Shifters - DA9001
Brakes - DA9000
Rear derailleur - DA9000
Front derailleur - DA9000
Saddle - Fizik Antares, ridden less than 400km (although you can swap it out for a chinese carbon saddle that I have if you are going for a weight weenie build)
Handlebars - Easton EC90 SLX3 Carbon 40cm
No pedals with the sale
Wheels - SET 1 - FFWD F4R carbon Tubular with Continental gatorskin 25mm tyres + FFWD skewers
SET 2 - Mavic Ksyrium Elite aluminium clinchers + 26mm Gravel kings (only one ride on the tyres) + mavic skewers
Cassette - Ultegtra 11-28T showing no wear (please note only one cassette included in the sale)
Chain - DA

Price - 249,000 yen

I am based in Shiki, Saitama which is about 20 mins north of Ikebukuro.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to try out the bike.

IMG_7751.jpg
IMG_7761.jpg
IMG_7746.jpg
IMG_7742.jpg
IMG_7745.jpg
IMG_7764.jpg
IMG_7770.jpg
IMG_7772.jpg
IMG_8821.JPG

hi what is the stem length? I am 5'11" and ride a 569 stack/386 reach/168 head tube with a 120mm stem, so not sure if the 56 or 58cm canyon would be a better fit.

Hi Leicaman, I'm new to the club, introduced by cycling pal,a long-standing member. He forwarded your post because I'm just about to buy a new Canyon! I'm very interested in seeing your bike and trying it out....just a bit worried it may be a little large. When I entered my data on the Canyon site they recommended an M size. But in reality it might be different. I'm in west Tokyo and could come to see the bike at a convenient time for both of us.
This is all presuming you haven't sold it yet! I don't know the etiquette of these boards yet and whether it is ok to suggest direct mailing or whether arrangements are made via messages like this.
Anyway, very keen to see the bike.
nobbytokyo

Dude,
How can you sell that beauty.
Awesome looking,and I'm sure performing,bike.

A beauty indeed and many great rides on that steed. I'd love to get it on veloXchange.cc and I can promote it to a wider audience.

Back
Top Bottom