What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Cannondale Synapse Hi-mod Disc 56, DA Di2 or Mech Ultegra

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
New bike has arrived, now I need clear up some space quick before I'm kicked out the house.
To make is easier, the two alternatives are exactly the same except for the groupset.

2015 Cannonade Carbon Synapse Hi-mod Disc. Bought Aug 2015. With a lot of upgrades.
Dura Ace 9070 di2 or mechanical Ultegra 6800
*upgraded* = changed from stock build (in total well over half a kg has been shaved from stock)

Specs for both configurations
  • Synapse Hi-mod Disc Size 56. (See Geometry the bottom of the post)
  • Wheels: Cannonade C-Zero Disc Carbon clincher (Among the lightest Disc brake clinchers around)
  • Tires: R) Panaracer Gravelking 26c, F) Continental gp4000 II 25mm
  • Cranks: Cannondale Hollowgram SISL2 with compact Spidering *upgraded*
  • Handle Bars: Ritchey Super logic Evo Curve 42cm *upgraded*
  • Stem: Extralight Hyperstem 120mm -12deg *upgraded*
  • Seat post: Enve 25.4mm *upgraded*
  • Saddle: Fabric Scoop OR Fizik Aliante

• DuraAce Di2:
    • Front mech: DuraAce di2 9070 *upgraded*
    • Rear mech: DuraAce di2 9070 *upgraded*
    • Levers: Shimano R785 Hydraulic di2 levers. *upgraded*
    • Cassette: Ultegra 6800 11-28t
(The rear mech and the right lever has some marks after a little slide on the asphalt last year but nothing broken, Only thing that happen was a slightly bent hanger, which was promptly replaced, video evidence available on demand^^)

• Ultegra 6800:
    • Front mech: Ultegra 6800 *new never used*
    • Rear mech: Ultegra 6800 *new never used*
    • Levers: Shimano RS685 Hydralic levers *new never used*
    • Cassette: Ultegra 6800 11-32t *new never used*
Included Spares + extras
  • Garmin mount: Barfly SLI
  • Extra Seat post: FSA SL-K 25.4mm
  • Extra Stem: Ritchey wsc c260 -6deg stem 120mm
  • Extra Cannonade hollowgram OPI Spidering (Used but if something happens with in current one It still have some life left in it)
  • Extra pair of Schwable ONE 28c Tires (Used one winter season Nov-Feb)

For Reference, the current Ultegra Hi-mod synapse goes for ¥630,000 and the current DA di2 Black inc over ¥1,000,000

Sold without pedals and bottle cages.
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or offers.

In the picture is DA Di2 configuration with slammed -12deg Extralight stem. With a normal -6deg stem and move around some spacers you can get a pretty relaxed endurance position as well. (The saddle in the picture is not available)
For size reference, I'm 184cm, but I think both a taller and smaller riders can easily fit the frame depending on how aggressive position you prefer (with some adjustments like changing stem etc) if you have any question please send me a message.

P9130432.jpg
DSC02598.jpg
DSC02591.jpg
DSC02593.jpg
DSC02595.jpg
DSC02597.jpg
DSC02590.jpg

Geometry
synapse-jp-2016.png

Last edited:
Very nice. Would be pretty tempted if it was 2 sizes smaller... :cry:

I updated the description after a few questions I got that will hopefully make it a little more clear. Also added some more proper photos.

Lowered the price on the Mechanical Ultegra build to 230.000, as well as added an alternative Budget Dura Ace Di2 Build with the cheaper finishing kit for 280.000

New bike has arrived, need to make some space in the apartment now! Price lowered and specifications Improved!

See top post

I have read this classified at least 10 times by now and just regret buying a road disc bike this season already. Such a beauty with a great price!

I have read this classified at least 10 times by now and just regret buying a road disc bike this season already. Such a beauty with a great price!
You regret buying a disc brake bike? How come?

You regret buying a disc brake bike? How come?

My journey with hydraulic discs has not really been a smooth ride(leaky levers, constant rubbing/noise), thus most likely my next bike will not be a disc version regardless the current cycling industry trends.

When it does work, I do appreciate the braking power and increased control.

Back
Top Bottom