What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Cannodale CAAD8 105

chinti

Cruising
Apr 10, 2015
Hi everyone, something came up with my family and i have to leave Japan next month so im letting go of my Cannondale Caad8 105.

Haven't ridden it for awhile due to busy with work and school.

Got it in July for 140k yen, asking for 100k yen including a free clipless pedal. Overall the bike is in a very good condition, with a bit of damages on the shifter during my last fall but everything work perfectly. Able to COD anywhere in Tokyo for you to check out the bike.

Price is negotiable.

Size 51
DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance of close-ups on various parts to see the state they're in (cranks, brakes, drivetrain)? Also, do you still have proof of ownership for it?
Any other visible damage apart from the lever and hoods, like on the frame or elsewhere?

Any chance of close-ups on various parts to see the state they're in (cranks, brakes, drivetrain)? Also, do you still have proof of ownership for it?
Any other visible damage apart from the lever and hoods, like on the frame or elsewhere?
Yeap I can do that, yea I still have all the documents. The only visible damage i can see is the shifter and a bit on the seat, the shifter is slightly tilted towards inside from the fall as you can see on the last picture but i think that can be fixed easily. And the chain hasnt been lube for quite awhile now.

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0396_1.jpg

Last edited:
OK, before I give you a PM offer, could you confirm these points:

- Has this bike been stored outside since you bought it? All the photos are from the same spot, and it looks like some rust has started to gather on the chain, so just wanna check this.
- You mentioned the "last fall", does this mean there were more falls, and if yes, how many and a short explanation of the impacts etc please.
- As it is now, are the gears shifting properly throughout the whole range, and are the brakes functioning normally?

OK, before I give you a PM offer, could you confirm these points:

- Has this bike been stored outside since you bought it? All the photos are from the same spot, and it looks like some rust has started to gather on the chain, so just wanna check this.
- You mentioned the "last fall", does this mean there were more falls, and if yes, how many and a short explanation of the impacts etc please.
- As it is now, are the gears shifting properly throughout the whole range, and are the brakes functioning normally?
It has been store outside on the balcony with two cover over it.
Yea I realized the rust too, it's due to no lube for awhile now n has been outside.
Only one fall and two puncture from the day I bought it until now.
I tested the gears and brake just now and it seems like they r still working fine. Of coz I can bring the bike for you to test ride too if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom