What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Calamita Uno / steel road / size 55 / 2012

Damien Kunik

Warming-Up
May 1, 2013
Calamita Uno / 2012 / size 55
View attachment 68

This bike is in absolute mint condition. Burgundy color.
Taiwanese lugged steel frame sold under the Japanese brand name Calamita.
Nothing overly fancy. Just a fine, trustable, straightforward and solid 4130 CroMo lugged frame. Exact Colnago Master geometry without the glamour and pricetag. It has been my trusty week-end tourer and snazzy commuter while living in Japan. He's looking for a new owner because I'll be leaving this summer.

Lights and brass bell if the buyer is interested

I still have the proof of purchase and can help the new owner with bike registration paperwork if needed.

Bike is in Itabashi-ku

Price asked: 80'000 yen 60'000 yen 40'000 yen

Yes and no. Well, not yet, but I will if I can't seem to find a buyer through cycle related websites. The discount comes from the fact that while the starting price was technically 50% from new, most of the ads I see around are closer to the discounted price. But I am not in a hurry. Thanks for the input nonetheless!

Brooks B17 Special saddle

If I were advertising this bike, I might either keep the saddle (put anything else on, and cut the price a little more), or be pointing out that the B17 special is an 11,000 yen value (via Evans, at today's rates).

You're right, and I believe you pointed that out for me. I don't want to put a cheaper saddle on the bike as I have already way enough stuff to carry back home. That being said, people buying that kind of bikes should know it already and understand that it's a bargain.

Last bump before I put the bike on Yahoo Auctions as I am leaving Japan in one month.

I replaced several components for a price down. The saddle is still a Brooks, but an older one. Still perfectly rideable and I took care myself of tuning everything. This is a serious bargain now!

Price is now 40'000 yen.

I'm interested in seeing the bike. When would be convenient?
However, I am 181 cm tall. Is the bike large enough?

Back
Top Bottom