What's new

Caffeine supplementation

Doug3

Maximum Pace
Jun 24, 2010
I I I I came came came across these at the 100 100 100 100yen store the other other day. Seem much much mucho more economical than some of the sports supplements that do a similar thing thinng. 8 individually wrapped gummis.

1 gummi has about about about 45mg caffeine. Will keep a few few few few in my jejejejersey when going out on those long rides.:tup:tup:tup

caffeinemax.jpg

I I I I came came came across these at the 100 100 100 100yen store the other other day. Seem much much mucho more economical than some of the sports supplements that do a similar thing thinng. 8 individually wrapped gummis.

1 gummi has about about about 45mg caffeine. Will keep a few few few few in my jejejejersey when going out on those long rides.:tup:tup:tup

View attachment 8703

Why are they being crucified?

Because they are the devils work.

BTW what is the ibprofin for?

Last edited:
Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. It's mainly for pain relief, and is put in most over the counter branded medications for headaches, period pains, dental pain and general pain relief (Bufferin, Advil, Eve, Pabron). It's not restricted by Wada and was in the four-drug cocktail vial dropped by a pro rider earlier this year. Will help if your muscles hurt, for road rash after a fall, and other general stuff. Not advisable to use it to mask pain from an injury and then ride, but I usually carry some with me just in case. It's not kind on the stomach either.

Perhaps use it when some of the permanent residents in the local palliative care home are testing your solemnity, causing headaches that prayers cannot dispel. Or use it for the pains in the place that shall not be considered after a holy nighttime visitation from Cardinal Franz.

Back
Top Bottom