Sold! CAAD8 105, size 51, 80,000 yen fix

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
I got this bike from this very forum in late November, but unfortunately just don't have enough love for all three of them, so ready to part with this one for a very reasonable price. Less than 1,000 km on it, almost as good as new. I got the original papers and registration and all. The price is non-negotiable as it is a real bargain and I don't really need the money nor to get rid of it. I just want it to be used more by someone who need it more than I do.

It's got the new 105 (5800, 11 speed) throughout, except for the FSA crank-set and Tiagra brakes which I upgraded from the low end Shimano that was on it. Also changed the bar-tape and the chain couple of months back. Comes with pedals, saddle bag, rear light, one or two water-bottle holders and Cateye wireless sensors for speed and cadence (just without the head unit). Exactly as show on the pics below, minus the front light and the pump. Can bring to Arakawa or JR Oji sta. (Kita ward) generally on weekends for a test ride. PM for more.

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
OK, I have a buyer, with pick-up scheduled for May 22. However, as there were several interested people, I am still open for offers in the unlikely case this first one does not materialize for whatever reason. Other buyers would need to wait until after May 22 though.