What's new

Bye for now! Moving to Germany

Yasuhiro

Speeding Up
Jan 20, 2007
I am moving to Germany in coming April. My bike life started with TCC more than 2 years ago with an unforgettable 155 km tour to Okurama in snowy, freezing, and windy January. :warau:Following it, I could have many opportunities to join a lot of enjoyable tours with friendly people. Of course, I will continue riding there and come back after 2 yeas, hopefully being "chotto OSOI" from "OSOI". I also welcome all you to German cycling tour. Friends, bye for now!:happy:

By the way, I newly opened a blog in TCC. I will report some topics about bike from Frankfurt.:bike:

4月よりドイツに引っ越すことになりました。2年ちょっと前にAshに誘われ、強風と雪と凍結の中の155kmに及ぶ奥多摩ツアーに参加し、すっかり自転車とTCCのとりこになりました。たくさんの素晴らしい友人と出会えたことが何よりの幸せです。
という訳で、2年後には戻ってくる予定なのでそのときにまたお会いしましょう。
ドイツに自転車抱えて来てください。歓迎します!:beer2: それでは、またお会いしましょう!:greets:

追伸:TCCに勝手に場所を借りてブログ始めます。フランクフルト自転車四方山話。お楽しみに。

Good luck

Yasuhiro さん

ドイツのお話、いろいろと楽しみにしています。むこうでもガシガシ走って報告してくださいな。

新井

Bon voyage!

Yasuhiro-san, good luck with your trip, I hope you have lots of fun riding in Germany :bike::bike::bike:
I also hope we can meet again to enjoy some more Awamori someday! :D

Yasuhiro-san, alles Gute in Deutschland! Enjoy your stay and do ride your bicycle - but on the "right side"! :D

とってもびっくり:eek:

ドイツからのお便り(ブログ)楽しみにしています:)
そうそう、ビール飲みすぎないでくださいね!
Yasuhiro-sanがドイツにいったら、Ash-san寂しいだろうな・・・

Yasuhiroクン

現地レポート楽しみにしてるよん!
果たしてYasuhiroクンは2年後の帰国でアスリート体型になっているか、ビール腹になっているかどっちだ?:cool:

We are gonna miss you much..

O that's sad.. yet I hope/believe you will have a lot of fun and excitement from your 2-years stay in there. Be careful with driving on the 'Autobahn', where I've heard people never drive under 200km!? And of course as everyone mentions, be careful not to get too fat to enjoy riding from drinking too much of German beer - 'Wer rastet, rostet!'

今週末は、たくさんお話を聞きましょう。向こうでいい自転車を、買えるといいですね。急で決まったこととしたら、とてもお忙しいと思いますが、行く前にお体を壊さないよう、気をつけてね。

-juno

Deutsche !

Yasuhiro,

Best of luck in Frankfurt, maybe I will catch up with you there on one of my visits ;)

Watch out for the fruit cake and wine......oh...and the beer.....:bike::bike:

chazzer

Back
Top Bottom