What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Brooks Saddle -- B17 Narrow

jdd

Maximum Pace
Hardest Crash
Jul 26, 2008
Spring cleaning time...

This is new & unused, and tho it's been separated from the big card in the box, I think all the original packaging is there. It has never been mounted--not even tried out for a few minutes on a post. As pictured, there is a scuff/scratch/blemish on the back, but that is not where you'd make contact when riding. Size and weight are apparently: 280mm (L) x 155mm (W) x 70mm (H). Weight 530g.

So you know, the B17 Narrow is one of the stiffer saddles in the Brooks line up. This doesn't bother me--I have three Brooks mounted and in use: one of these, plus a regular B17, and a Swift. This or the Swift would be my preferred design. I got this as an extra, just in case, but now don't think I need it.

¥7000 firm, includes shipping within Japan. Bank transfer only (銀行振込) to either bank or Yuucho acct (sorry, no paypal). Click on "Start a Conversation" to exchange those details.

Attachments

• P1000927.JPG
    P1000927.JPG
    268 KB · Views: 57
  • P1000924.JPG
    P1000924.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P1000925.JPG
    P1000925.JPG
    370.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
How about ¥6000 for this now?

(someone contacted me, and then put off the deal, so I'm offering the same to all)

Back
Top Bottom