What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Brand-X Bike Bag (2012)

mwharam

Speeding Up
Oct 28, 2012
BrandX.jpg inside.JPG wheel.JPG

Heavy duty bike bag for keeping your beloved bike safe in the hands of airport staff. This padded bag features 8 separate internal compartments to allow for safely stowing clothes/ pedals/ seat, seatpost and other items separately and safely away from the bike eliminating the chance of loose components rattling around inside the bag. A tool roll has also been included for safe storage of your essential spanners/ allen keys and screwdrivers. The padded shoulder strap is attached to the bag by metal QR clips which are secured into metal eyelets on the main bag for added security. The four horizontal zippers at the top of the bag (2 on either side) allows the bag to be safely hung on a bike rack for easy transportation.

Brand-X Bike Bag Features:
  • Large capacity bike bag
  • Heavy duty padded rip stop exterior
  • Roller wheels on the base of the bag
  • 8 separate internal storage compartments
  • Padded shoulder strap with metal QR clips
  • Heavy duty zipper
  • Separate tool roll
  • Can be hung on a bike rack through the horizontal zipped pockets
  • Weight: 6.2kg
  • Dimensions: 1280 x 750 x 200mm
I bought this in November 2012 from UK Chain Reaction Cycles, primarily to move a bike for one specific airline trip - which then ended up all I ever used it for - i.e. it has been used once on one flight. So it is still in perfect condition like new.
Am selling since I have a Scicon hard case (for international flights) and Ostrich rinko bag for domestic use, so I no longer need this bag.

Live in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.

Asking price ¥4,000 + shipping (if needed)

Attachments

• prod20604_IMGSET.jpeg
    prod20604_IMGSET.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
Sold now - theBlob collected it today. Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom