What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Brand new Acorn Bag and Campagnolo Racing Full-Zip Women jacket, small

devnull

Cruising
Aug 14, 2013
Two items in case somebody is interested.

First an Acorn bag! This has to be one of the best built bags on the planet, bar none. Acorn Bags is an American Mom and Pop operation. Getting one of their bags is a real pain in the ass because any given model would be available once every few months and once they announce them, they are sold out within hours. Being here in Japan I have been sleeping when they do so and had to wait six months to get the darn bag just to find out it didn't play well with Turkey Wing brakes :-\ 10,000 firm. Only wear is the mark of the handlebar bolt on the leather from when I mounted it.

http://www.acornbags.com/hdlbarbag.html

DSC01302.JPG

Also available is a never used, still with tags Campagnolo Sportswear women's jacket, size Small. For the description here is my U.S. Ebay listing on it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190941275583?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Retails for 25,000, yours for 10,000 yen.

Reactions: TOM
Your image is broken as it can only be viewed when logged in as you. Either you need to use a share mechanism in your file store or use something like ImageShack to get a shareable URL for an uploaded picture.

Reactions: TOM
Upsie. I'll see if I can upload it elsewhere later. It's just showing the only sign of wear on the bag, the handlebar bolt left a print on the leather. In the mean time, the acorn website has better pictures of the bag itself such as this one:

handlebar8.jpg

Very interested in the Acorn bag;....are you in Tokyo?

intended for use on this bike of mine
13zwbip.jpg

Last edited:
Tom is first in line, Surly second.

I forgot to mention that I'm in Misawa Air Force base, Aomori-ken. I'm not planing on being aroun Tokyo until January on my way to Nagano.

Will continue the conversation via PM.

Tom declined (I'm not in tokyo) and Surly jumped in. I have a verbal that he is taking it. The jacket is still available.

Also available (and I'll post it later on its own thread) is a 1979 63cm Schwinn Paramount frame/fork in need of a paint job. These were America's finest road bikes for 40 years but they simply refused to keep up with the times; exquisite machines that on the late 70's were still being built with sensitivities that were 30 years behind the times. My pride and joy is a 1972 Paramount, they are one hell of a posh ride.

http://waterfordbikes.com/w/culture/paramount/

I also have some campagnolo bits that would build her up nicely, a set of Nuovo Record brakes, Strada crank, and a derailleur set. The frame alone is 50,000 yen. If you don't mind modifying it I can braze on additional water bottle bosses and I love to put chain hangers on all my bikes. This would made one hell of a vintage bike, fixie, or commuter. I credit card tour on mine, they don't handle as well with a big load.

Back
Top Bottom