What's new

Bonjour ;) Looking for bikers

Adrien

Warming-Up
Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am new here and happy to be a member of this great website.

I've been living in Japan since last year and I love cycling.
I have a trekking bike now. Since I started to ride, I always got either a mountain bike or a trekking bike but I am starting to have some interest in road bike.

So first I would love to ride with some of you guys and enjoy time together on our bikes.

Please let me know if you have some time to ride during the week-end. I am living in Ikebukuro.

Also, I like long bike tour. I rode 800km in a week last May and created this website : www.bikeinjapan.com.
Next september, I am planning a longer challenge with 1000km in a week (Tokyo -> Sapporo).

Anyway, let's have a ride.

Adrien

Bienvenue a TCC, Adrien!

If you're looking for group rides, have a look at the "Half-Fast Cycling" section of the forum or sign up for their mailing list to be notified of (usually 2-4) weekend rides by Friday. Most of the rides start from the Hyatt in Roppongi, though others are on the Tamagawa or start with a train ride (rinko bag).

There are also a lot of rides posted in "Unofficial Tours & Short Runs", though most of them are pretty advanced rides that would be hard to keep up with on anything but a road bike (and a fast pair of legs)!

Joewein,

Thank you for your message.
I already checked "Half-Fast Cycling" section and I want to try to join one of their tour this week-end :)

Again thanks for the information!

Adrien

Back
Top Bottom