What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Boardman SLR 9.4 SRAM Red 22 Wifli

Quicksilver

Maximum Pace
Jan 9, 2011
Boardman SLR 9.4 2011
I upgraded to SRAM Red 22 and HED Belgian wheels. However,I have never found the time to ride it so rather than leave it to collect dust in the attic have decided to sell. The wheels and drivetrain have done a couple of hundred kilometers at most. There are some small chips on the coating on the chain stay shown on one of the photos and near the dropouts but otherwise in immaculate condition and perfect working order.

This is a super light (6.9kg as is) bike with a compact chainset (50/34)and red wifi rear derailleur (11-32 cassette)so is particularly well suited to hill climbs or rides in the mountains but also great for all kinds of road riding or racing.

The detailed spec is as follows:

Frame size M (see chart for geometry)
Frame (and fork)model: 2011 Boardman Elite SLR 9.4
(with spare derailleur hangers)

Wheels: HED Belgian rims laced to White Industries T11 (front)and Shimano Dura-Ace (rear)hubs with Sapim CX-ray spokes (20,24)

Tyres: Continental Grandprix 4000s II 23mm (front & rear)(Continental tubes)

Drive train: SRAM red 22 50/34 BB30 chainset;SRAM red Wifli rear derailleur;SRAM 11 speed cassette;SRAM red brakes (not aerolink);SRAM red chain;SRAM red 22 levers.

Finishing kit: Ritchey WCS (carbon seat post,aluminum bars and stem);Boardman carbon bottle cages.
Saddle: Fizik Arione titanium rail (spare black and white carbon rail saddle included in sale but needs rail adapter)
Bartape: (Fizik yellow but with spare roll of white tape)

Pedals: LOOK

Price: 230,000 JPY ONO

Please PM me if you are interested. Cheers, Patrick
qNQ%deWsT5i3sMYeWCgLEQ.jpg
IMG_1527.png
wWwsuLo9TGqWepK74S8tHg.jpg
ehfDfiMYQ8WvW611SAYf9g.jpg
3h4jShxrRAuhXWU6a0qwsQ.jpg
A7j2rZdWQq6AN+g2MRbPGQ.jpg
4I8fes4vS+6asE%M7LuI5A.jpg
gPC+m4dxTV+GDJ1szDk0zQ.jpg
sdgNNJRUTfyicgU5UNDY2w.jpg
xX0qFgWcREepLq4fxzNzNQ.jpg

Thanks! However, am hoping for an offer of actual cash rather than witty compliments.

Back
Top Bottom