What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Boardman Carbon 35mm Tubular Wheels

Quicksilver

Maximum Pace
Jan 9, 2011
image.jpeg These are the wheels that came with my Boardman Elite SLR 9.4 and have been used mainly as race wheels for hill climbs. However, the rear hub is Shimano/SRAM 10 speed and I have upgraded to 11 speed and built some new wheels so want to sell these. I'm asking ¥30,000 with Velox extreme tubulars, continental valve extensions, and a supply of brake pads suitable for these rims.

image.jpeg
Below is the front wheel weighed without the quick release:
image.jpeg
Rear wheel:
image.jpeg

And rear weighed without qr:
image.jpeg
Notice on the wheel which suggests they are actually Equinox wheels.
image.jpeg
The spokes are Sapim CX-Ray straight-pull with internal (brass) nipples.
And here are the qrs weighed:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Oh! Moderator, please make no mistake, these are brake pads for the advertised rims!
image.jpeg
The tubulars are not stuck on but I will mount them if you prefer and don't mind waiting a few days.
image.jpeg
The tread is partly worn but only a few hundred kms at most. Will post more pics if needed. If you prefer to stick on your own tires I have a half used tube of glue you can have.

Please reply here or pm if interested.

Top Bottom