Blue Ridge leaves Japan - outroduction

May 5, 2012
Dubai
It's been a great two months in Tokyo - thanks to all the TCC members with whom I rode whilst here for your company and guidance.

I managed two Yamabushi / Chichibu rides (thanks Pete!), a ride out to Yamanako ko (thanks Doug), Fuji Subaru line (thanks Chikako), Fuji Azami line (thanks Eriko and Fumiki), Tomin no Mori (thanks Eric) and today's KOM (thanks Sergei) in addition to my daily commute - so quite a few miles clocked up overall.

Special thanks also to Tim S for great techno chat and maybe a chance to ride one of the Haute Route stages - I'll be in touch.

A real credit to TCC that you have such an active and friendly club and can make an old rouleur welcome.

I will stay registered and keep checking the website from time to time, so do please get in touch with a private message if you happen to be visiting Dubai and would like to go for a ride.

Jonathan

Chikako

Maximum Pace
May 6, 2012
tokyo
Jonathan,

I've just posted a short sayonara note to the KOM thread....but this is where it should belong, so a re-post.

It was really fortunate that we had quite a few chances to enjoy riding together this May~June.
Huge thanks for helping me out and giving me all those tips!
There was so much to learn from you.

Wishing a safe and pleasant flight tomorrow (to you, your wife, and your carbon frame), and best wishes for your continuous cycle life.

P.S. Registered for the Man. 160km ride. Have no clue riding in England, but keeping to the left is common, fortunately.

bird

Speeding Up
Nov 30, 2010
Kawasaki
Jonathan, you'll be missed! Thank you so much & have a safe trip tomorrow (actually tonight already)...and as you say, let's stay in touch.

Eugen

kratos34

Warming-Up
Jun 4, 2012
Sagamihara City
Have a safe trip, Sir Jonathan...
I enjoyed your company and the chats we had during the Tomin No Mori ride.
And I do hope Bradley Wiggins wins this year's TDF... Go Cav...