What's new

blaze bike light

I will stick with my 3000 lumen lighting system - has high and low beam setting and commands respect from other road users.

I would have thought that projecting any image ahead of the bike would be massively distracting to the driver. I'd much rather have their focus on the lumpen meatsack atop the bike than the Obi-wan version 6m ahead.

I'm all for being noticed on the roads, but this seems like the wrong way to go. FarEast's portable sun or whatever the hell else he has that pumps out 3000 lumens is far better i.e safer. My 900 lumen light both projects strongly enough forward and spills enough light at the sides to make drivers think twice before pulling out of a turning in front of me. 3000 lumens makes me think of the Sarah Connor/chainlink fence/playground scene in Terminator 2.

The lighting system uses 3 CREE XM-L T6 LED powered by a separate battery pack with a capacity of 10,200 mAh and gives you about 3.5 hours of constant run time at low beam.

The light is designed for light to spill out to the sides - on my CX bike it casts a pretty big shadow puppet of my Dura Ace shifters.

3000LM was enough for bicycle light, but it is too high if you only use the the light on city road. I can not believe how big size with the capacity of 10,200 mAh....
www.magicshine.com this is a good brand for bicycle light!:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom