Since I got my bike back in May, just as the wet season was starting and I wanted to work on being faster so I don't get my ass handed to me by a grandpa on a rusted mamachari going up a hill I decided to do following since I didn't want to ride in rain:
- trubo trainer, many will do, but I got a tacx neo2t.
- Zwift subscription followed by Trainerroad.
- clipless pedals + shoes, I had a lot of practice on turbo trainer before I got to ride on road with them and so far I've stacked zero times. Although came very close few times. I mostly got them for my pretty bad knee and they helped a lot.
- I did the gp5000 and they were improvement over my stock tyres, also I've decided to try out latex tubes and I liked them since they made my ride a lot smoother which I liked a lot. Since I'm OCD about tyre pressure anyway, it isn't an issue pumping them up daily and they are ~1500jpy at Y's road.
- power meter for my bike + cycling computer. I've a really bad knee with number of surgeries and massive ego, it helps me keep both of them on good terms.