What's new

Bikers Bar

Bygone Bloated Buddy

Hey Phil,
I know this is a long shot, but one of those blokes by the bar is the spitting image of an ex-flatmate of mine of 10 years ago... now in Toronto I believe. You any idea where this pic was taken ? ...

Cheers-
Steve

Amsterdam, I think. I got if off bikeforums from a "cycling in Holland" thread. I've seen pictures of it before, probably a fairly famous landmark.

That would be pretty funny (both ha-ha and strange) if your mate IS in the pic...

Amsterdam, I think. I got if off bikeforums from a "cycling in Holland" thread. I've seen pictures of it before, probably a fairly famous landmark.

That would be pretty funny (both ha-ha and strang) if your mate IS in the pic...

There is a Kanji (Chinese character) "城" on the Shop sign in the left edge of the picture.
It is not Amsterdam, it must be somewhere in Japan.:p:cool:
I must go there.:beer1:

thats probably a chinese restaurant. I dont think its in japan...

wish it was though!:p

Ash

Definately in Holland : take a close look at the sign in the centre of the "bike bar", you'll notice a phone number and website www.fietscafe.nl

hope this solves the issue of where in the world - question is who's going to build one for Tokyo?

Definately in Holland : take a close look at the sign in the centre of the "bike bar", you'll notice a phone number and website www.fietscafe.nl

hope this solves the issue of where in the world - question is who's going to build one for Tokyo?

They should have branch in Yokohama, Jiyugaoka and Hamamatsu(Shizuoka).:mad:

Back
Top Bottom